Saturday, May 28, 2011

18

It came to my attention some time ago (think the beginning of February) that one item on my 24/24 list wasn't going to work because I had already done it. When I first finished my 24/24 list in January, item number 18 read

Go to my first non-classical music concert.

But I've already done it. My first non-classical music concert was last July. I went to the Pulaski County fair with my dear friends Sandy and Miriam and we saw . . . somebody. A country music group. There were a couple of their songs that I really liked. Hmm, I wonder who that was. Not important. What is important is that I have done it. You can't go to your first non-classical music concert twice.

This is the new number 18.

Put together a family cookbook with all our favorite recipes.

Has been for several months actually. And, like my other 24/24 goals, I haven't made any progress. At all.

Six months is enough time to do all the things I wasn't even sure I could get done in a year, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment