Thursday, April 10, 2014

Movie Stars!


I found this picture a little bit ago. I spent the evening with a couple of my bestest friends. We go all the way back to elementary school. While we were talking, we got on to the subject of the people we had run into from high school and if it was a) awkward, b) fun, or c) a situation of mutual ignorance. We couldn't all place the names with faces so we busted out the high school year books. It was funny to go through them being nearly a decade removed from the mess that is high school, but that's beside the point.

As I was flipping through the pages I came across the above photo. That's the Middle Brother and his cute wife, high school style. They were pretty much fated to marry each other. The photo proves it. They were both voted future movie stars in high school. What stronger bond is there?

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it so crazy that it's been nearly a decade from high school! In some ways, it still feels like yesterday. What's crazy to me is how many people from our high school married each other and there's so many combinations I wouldn't have guessed when we were actually there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete