Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Bucket List

I've been thinking more about the idea of a summer bucket list. I'm still not ready to commit to one. Particularly since I will spend a large portion of this summer in upstate New York.

But, if I were to have a summer bucket list, it would look something like list:
  • pack the perfect picnic
  • become a whiz at whipping up delicious, homemade popsicles
    • never, ever let the freezer be empty of homemade, delicious popsicles
  • make my own swimsuit
    • make two more
  • spend as much time as possible up the canyon
  • read outside in the sunshine every day
  • hang out at the pool with a niece or nephew at least once a week
  • put a strip of summer fun color in my hair
  • make a funfetti layer cake from scratch with lots of sprinkles on top
    • eat the cake
  • grill watermelon
It's the first week of June. That means I have three months to revel in summer fun. While I'm not committed to the summer bucket list above, I am committed to summer fun. This is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment