Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lindsay B.

Lindsay B. is one of my favorite's on my list of fabulous people. She has this amazingly awesome hair, is always up for an adventure, and likes to try things just for the heck of it. She helps me keep a fresh perspective on life.

Lindsay B. recently made a list about some of the things she is looking forward to in August. I was jealous. I wanted a list, too. So . . . I made one.

Ta-da! My August list:
  • The end of summer smell
  • Park City
  • Fresh picked fruit from my favorite farmer's stand
  • New boots (cause every girl deserves a new pair of boots)
  • My hike to the top of Timp

3 comments:

  1. Lindsay Bean has a blog too? I'm so excited! And I didn't comment before, but I'm really excited about your countdown to awesomeness too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and I meant to comment about this before too (I was reading on Nate's phone and I hate making comments on that thing)--I have been kinda obsessed with the idea of happiness lately. I read the Happiness Project which was entertaining, but not really earth shattering. But right now I am reading The How of Happiness and it IS earth shattering. I have been meaning to post about both of them. Of course that probably means I won't ever post. So this comment might be the last you hear of me and happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Megs you are too much for me. I love your list!

    And I am fairly certain you just convinced me that I need a new pair of boots. (I am easily convinced when new boots are involved.)

    ReplyDelete