Monday, April 23, 2012

Magnetic Benches Tibet

Sometimes I think it would be nice to start life over. A new place with new people and new things to do. A whole new life.

I've been considering recently the possibility of moving to Tibet and taking up residence on a park bench. (My first consideration was Europe but it was quickly pointed out that there were serious faults in this plan that could, in the end, ruin my Europe, bench-living dreams.) My dear friends have been helping me work out the logistics of my not too distant move to Tibet, reminding me of the small things that I would have forgotten about. For example, if I want rearrange things so there's room for guests on my bench, will I be able to locate a discarded pizza box to use in the remodel? Also, are there magnetic benches in Tibet? This could seriously impact my interior design possibilities.

I find that I am slightly exhausted just thinking of all the small things I need to consider. I also haven't been brave enough yet to put 'magnetic benches Tibet' in google for fear that there just wouldn't be the kind of information on Tibet that I'm looking for.

Lack of serious resources on the potential magnetic nature of the benches in Tibet means that it might be better for me to stick around here.

And just like that, another Tibetan dream is dashed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there is an etsy shop somewhere that caters toward the designing needs of park benches. And I would help you search for such a shop if I wasn't so terrified of you moving anywhere.

    ReplyDelete