Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Happiness Plan

I've been struggling. With Happiness. It is strange. I used to have a fabulous relationship with Happiness. We used to hold hands and skip through the rain and slide down moonbeams into pots of marshmallows and chocolate chips.

Lately, it seems like I don't know Happiness at all. It seems that Happiness never has time for me anymore. I've considered couple's therapy, but Happiness is being stubborn. Apparently Happiness is enjoying its new bout of elusiveness.

That was cruel. I believe, deep down inside, Happiness is as sad about our months-long struggle as I am.

And that is why the time has come. I need a Happiness Plan.

Ready, set, Happiness!

1 comment:

  1. "We used to hold hands and skip through the rain and slide down moonbeams into pots of marshmallows and chocolate chips." HAHA wow. That sounds amazing. Here's hoping that this comes back to you soon!

    ReplyDelete