Friday, July 26, 2013

A Visit to the Library

I visited the library on my lunch break. It totally counts as my first visit this week since for my not-real, first visit the library was closed and I was returning materials through the book slot. So technically it was my first visit of the week.

Some time ago I told myself that I couldn't leave the library with more than two books at a time. Today I came home with four. One of them is for my book club so that one doesn't count. The other extra one I've no excuse for.

I feel good about my selection which gives me good reason to not feel bad about breaking the rule.

This post probably should have been called "The Ways in Which I rationalize My Book Habit."

2 comments:

  1. Amanda: Catcher in the Rye. Come join us! Megan: There is no requirement for rationalizing book habits. Thank your lucky stars that you have one.

    ReplyDelete