Monday, January 6, 2014

A List of Resolutions

If you spend anytime on pinterest, chances are good you've seen an image or two of this cake hanging around. I like the cake but it's the list of resolutions I love. That's a list I could get behind.

My own resolution is coming along nicely. I've run on the treadmill three times, tried two new bread recipes, read two books and started two more, wished my niece a happy birthday, and taken a nap. Six days of me being awesome.

One of the bread recipes I tried was a loaf of no-knead bread. I used my purple pot. It was amazing. I need to make another recipe this weekend just to see it happen again. I marvel at the science of bread baking. Also, I loved my little loaf of bread. He was adorable.


Photographic evidence brought to you by the Ma: "You have to take a picture!" She also deserves credit for the composition of the photo. I just hit the button.

2 comments:

  1. That bread looks awesome! Also, I am dreadfully behind on reading your blog. Can't wait to see what other yumminess you make this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we got the same dutch oven for Christmas. Mine is red. I love it lots.

    And you're so great. Looks like you're well on your way to completing your resolution this year.

    ReplyDelete