Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Daring New Look

On the recommendation of my chocolate-dipped fortune cookie from Shoot's last Friday, I've decided to try a daring new look.


I've come up with some options.

Option 1:


I like that this option really focuses on appreciating each color for it's individuality. I also like that I only need one pair of boots.

Image found here.


Option 2:


I'm kind of in love with the teal hair. I'm not so sure how I feel about the nose ring: (1) I hate needles (required to get the ring in your nose), and (2) I've never felt a desire to sympathize with the bulls.

Image found here.



Option 3:


This girl is adorable. Notice the ombre hair? She did it herself cause she's just that awesome. Also, her ombre hair looks way better than Drew Barrymore's ombre hair. She needs a new stylist (Drew, not this adorable lady). Actually, I looked her up to make fun of her ombre hair, but hers I actually like. Congrats, adorable girl. I still don't like ombre hair, but yours is pretty cute on you. She looks like she just is adorable. Adorableness is way too much work for me. Not happening.

Image found here.



Option 4:


And then there's option 4. It looks daring and exciting and adventurous. Yup, I think I'm going with option 4.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone takes fortune cookies seriously. I laughed at the following points in this post:
    1. The boot comment
    2. Not wanting to sympathize with the bulls
    3. Drew Barrymore needing a new stylist

    You are hilarious my dear serial blogging friend. (There should be a comma or hyphen or something in that sentence, but I don't care!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about #2 minus the nose ring? :P I could actually see you with teal hair and I definitely couldn't/wouldn't say that about most people :D

    And P.S. - I love that you've posted several times in the last little bit - reading your blog always add a little fun to any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.P.S. It actually let me post a comment!!! Miracles still happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you don't like the ombre hair! I love it. But I also love option four. You're so cool.

    ReplyDelete