Monday, January 30, 2012

Talents, Food, and Friends

These are the things that made up my last week (and the reason I didn't do any schoolwork: fail; well, except for the part where I took my final for my first course and passed it in 13 minutes)

Talented People
These are the people that I enjoyed the talents of:

  • Cute neighborhood girl - I saw her in Orem High's production of the Secret Garden. She played Lily. She did a fabulous job.
  • Truman - I saw them at Guru's Wednesday evening. I purchased a cd to commemorate the evening. They signed it for me.
  • Brian Regan - I saw him Thursday night. He's funny. Also, his opening act wasn't too shabby either (Joe Bolster?)

Delicious Food
I ate at:
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • Smashburger
  • Guru's
  • Blue Lemon
  • Shoot's

Fabulous Friends
I played with:
  • My family (three times!)
  • Michelle
  • Anna, Kristen, & Meredith
  • Lindsay T.
  • Darcy & Lindsay B.

Also, I read a book. A whole book. On Saturday. It felt fabulous. It was this book. I really liked it, but it has dirty parts. Too bad cause it didn't need them. What happened was integral to the story. The parts themselves didn't need to be in the book. Also, I have lots of thoughts about this book and wish that somebody I knew had read it so I could talk about it with them.

And yes, Lindsay B., that is why I am lending it to you. Not so that you can read a good book, but so that I have somebody to talk to about this good book. :)

3 comments:

  1. Good job making my last week seem lame! Just kidding. I'm amazed just by all the restaurants you ate out at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week was way, way cooler than mine. I am both happy and sad. And write a book review on your blog! Then you can get all your thoughts out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to have this book discussion. It should give us plenty of stimulating IM material (and give us things to spice up topics of blah :)). Also, I still can't believe you took your test in 13 minutes. I'm surprised you weren't turned in on suspect of cheating.

    ReplyDelete