Friday, October 19, 2012

The Ma picked this up for me off the bargain shelf at Barnes & Noble. I love the Barnes & Noble bargain shelves. I can't tell you how much time I've wasted browsing the bargain books at Barnes & Noble.

The Ma brought this home for me, proudly showing off the bargain sticker. She was so excited. It's pretty elementary and there's not a lot of content (maybe a couple of hours worth), but it's funny to listen to on the way to or from work. And there's nothing wrong with a little extra French practice. Most of the French studying I do these days involves nothing more than me and a book. It's good for me to listen to a French speaker now and again. Or, in this case, it's good for me to listen to a man that's being haunted by the voice of his former French professor who goads him into asking a cute French girl on a lunch date. This French professor also has the power to change the weather and make the man's car not work so he has to take the train (en train!).

No comments:

Post a Comment