Thursday, May 30, 2013

An Aunt Megan Blanket for T Dawg

This is my nephew T Dawg.


Oh, and that's my sister.

My sister has four kids. I accidentally started the tradition of giving them all Aunt Megan blankets. I was practicing my double crochet and changing colors and I ended up with two blankets. I didn't want them so I sent them to G Man and Lady C. The small blankets were fondly referred to as Aunt Megan blankets. When Little Lady M showed up, I made her an Aunt Megan blanket. G Man, Lady C, and Lady M were all expecting that T Dawg would get an Aunt Megan blanket, too. How could I deny them?


This came together in three days. The worst part? Weaving in the ends. Note to self: change colors fewer times. I pilfered the yarn from Ma's overflowing storage containers. I think that might make the materials vintage.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love the colors :) It's so awesome to have handmade blankets!

    ReplyDelete