Monday, February 13, 2012

I got an email from the cute, front desk lady at work.

"I have a delivery for you. Please pick it up when time permits."

I moseyed on down around lunch time (okay, so it was up, and I wasn't moseying, I was booking it because I had been scheduled for an all-day meeting just before the all-day meeting began this morning at nine and was using our break for lunch to find out what this was all about), and was surprised to find these waiting for me.




I apologize for the poor picture quality. All I had was the camera on my phone.

The sender? Why, my secret admirer of course. There's a brief note full of love and good cheer signed with a simple, "Your Secret Admirer."

I know the secret part of it is supposed to mean I don't know who sent them, and I'm not telling cause that just isn't any fun. But let me just say this: my dear SA is SEXY! Yowza!

Thanks, Honeybun! You're the best!

1 comment: