Friday, February 3, 2012

It is nearly Valentine's Day. I always found the holiday a little silly. (I feel silly just calling it a holiday.)

Yup, I'm a full-blown Valentine's Day skeptic.

My dear friend M.C. has a self-professed love of Valentine's Day. To celebrate, she's conducting a Love Fest. In her own words: "To prove to you how awesome Valentine's Day can be, I've come up with two weeks' worth of valentine ideas to help spread the love."
I've informed M.C. that she may just have to face the responsibility come the end of her Love Fest of changing my entire view of Valentine's Day. Either that, or I can be a happy Valentine's Day skeptic knowing I gave it a chance.

Day 1 of the Love Fest (Feb. 1) was to make a Love Fest 2012 cd of awesomeness. I meant to get it done that evening but didn't have a chance to do more than throw something like 30 songs together on a playlist. (Dratted sense of responsibility. Why did I think it was a good idea to go back to school?) I've spent the past two days paring it down.

Voila! My Valentine's Day 2012 CD:
Stereo Hearts, Gym Class Heros
Oh, It Is Love, Hellogoodbye
Beautiful Soul,  Jesse McCartney
Crazy Love, Michael Buble
Love Like This, Natasha Bedingfield
Love Love Love, Avalanche City
If It's Love, Train
This Everyday Love, Rascall Flatts
If I Had You, Adam Lambert

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so happy. I love love love your songs. I hope you are planning a dance party in your room very soon.

    ReplyDelete