Saturday, March 24, 2012

Co-Dependently Wealthy

I've been planning for years and years and years to be independently wealthy. I've never been quite sure how I was going to get there, but it was going to happen. Me and independent wealth go together like almond butter and bananas. It was just meant to be.

Assuming I live to be quite old, I'm a quarter of the way through my life and nowhere near independent wealth. It's official. I don't know how to get there.

What do you do when you can't do something on your own? You get help, of course.

Luckily I have an awesome friend in Lindsay B. She suggested that instead of fruitlessly pursuing independent wealth, I should focus my efforts on co-dependent wealth. She generously offered to be co-dependently wealthy with me.

Two heads are better than one, they say. Co-dependent wealth will be far more achievable than independent wealth.

2 comments:

  1. What a marvelous idea! You two will do great things on your journey to codependent wealth.

    ReplyDelete