Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I have ten weeks left in my school term (of six months). I have eight and a half courses left in my master's degree program. I'm planning on taking care of that pesky half tonight. That means that if I average about a course a week, I can finish my coursework by the end of the my term. Then, if I take two months for my degree capstone project, I will finish my two-year master's degree program in the hoped for eight months.

This is happening.

After all, believing is the first and, for me, most important step to becoming.

PS I need to begin believing in my ability to drink water when I'm working from home. It is not uncommon for me to drink 80oz of water during the work day when I'm in the office. At home I generally don't drink water at all while I'm working. Today was a work from home day. In an attempt to cure a headache that's been lingering since Saturday, I decided to drink some water. I've guzzled about 40oz in the past half hour. Thirsty? Maybe just a little.

PPS According to Wikipedia, a healthy body can process 1 litre (about 34oz) of water in an hour. Whoops.

2 comments:

  1. I like your commitment. I need to increase my commitment. This thing is going to be the death of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is dedication. But I KNOW you can do it. If anyone can, you can. Also, I have the hardest time drinking enough water when I'm home. It's hard to feel thirsty when you're sitting in bed, snuggled up and typing away happily...

    ReplyDelete