Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Eugene


Great Uncle Eugene passed away yesterday. He will be sorely missed by everyone that knew him.

As I was thinking over the last several years I discovered that each moment I spent with him was precious. There wasn't any time that being with him didn't mean something.

I could write thousands upon thousands of words but there's nothing I could say that would help you know Eugene in the way I did, so I'll keep it simple.

Eugene was good and kind and generous. He was forever smiling and only saw the potential in people. Time spent with Eugene was time spent learning a little bit more about who I hoped to be one day.

Goodbye, Eugene. I will love you forever and always.

July 2007

1 comment:

  1. Megan, this is how I will forever remember Gene. I'm so glad we had the privilege of knowing that crazy, fun, kind, ever smiling, bingo playing, veteran and wonderful man.

    ReplyDelete